From 1st January 2021 we will be taking bookings for Hope Sports Club pavilion.
Please note, however, that bookings are dependent on government restrictions and recommendations.
Please contact the booking secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please download the attached Booking Form and return via either e-mail or post. The addresses are on the booking forms.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- All persons using the facilities shall behave in a manner that does not cause injury, damage or nuisance to property, staff or other users of the park or ground. All persons shall conform to any regulations or byelaws in force with respect to the grounds and comply with any instructions they may receive from any officials appointed by the club.
- Public liability insurance is compulsory for all clubs / organisations. The insurance covers clubs for public liability claims arising from the use of the facilities, which are the subject of a hiring agreement. If you are unsure if you need to have public liability insurance for you event please discuss this with us.
- The Hirer is responsible for the safety of all participants.
- Payment details within the contract shall be strictly adhered to and payment is to made at appointed time.
- Hope Sports Club (HSC) accepts no liability for any personal injury suffered by any participant unless caused by the Club’s negligence.
- Sub-letting of pitches/facilities is not permitted
- Car parking information – Cars should be parked in the specified areas only (unless agreement has been given by HSC for parking in other areas)
- Advertising Banners – these can be used and should be of a temporary nature and self supporting. Banners are not to be attached to HSC property
- Changing room security – locking of the doors is the responsibility of the people using them. A key box is provided for use of the participants
- Cleaning – All areas used by the Hirer shall be left as they are found. All rubbish shall be bagged up and placed in the bins provided outside the buildings. The time taken to clean and tidy is included in the time of your booking so the start of activities following immediately after is not delayed. Cleaning details for multi-use hirers will be discussed on an individual basis. Domestic cleaning materials will be supplied by HSC
- The Hirer shall:
- Not use the Premises for any purpose other than those expressly permitted by HSC
- Not take glass bottles or glass in any other form into the changing facilities
- Not use the Premises other than at the times expressly permitted by HSC.
- Not cause any damage to the Premises or permit any such damage to be caused.
- Reimburse HSC in respect of any costs or expenses that HSC may suffer or incur as a result of any damage being caused to the Facilities and/or the Premises by the Hirer or its guests
- Not interfere with or adversely affect the use of the Premises by HSC or others authorised by it.
- Not cause a disturbance or nuisance to the owners of property in the vicinity of the Premises.
- Ensure that the Hirer and its guests comply with instructions given to them by HSC whilst on the premises.
- Ensure that neither the Hirer nor any of its guests bring alcohol onto the Premises unless agreed at time of the booking.
- Ensure that all internal and external exits, corridors and fire exit signs at the Premises are kept clear and free from obstruction and that fire appliances are not removed or tampered with. HSC shall have the right to move any person or object obstructing the exits and corridors.
- Ensure that neither the Hirer nor any of its guests:
- fixes anything to the structure, or any of the contents, or in the grounds of the Premises;
- marks, soils or damages the structure, contents, or grounds of the Premises;
- damages or removes any of the contents of the Premises; or
- tampers with any heating, electrical or water installations at the Premises
- Fully indemnify HSC at all times in respect of any cost, expense, loss or liability that they may suffer or incur as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Hirer.
- Agree with HSC beforehand with regard to selling of services and products whilst using the HSC facilities
- Ensure that no studded sports shoes are to be worn within the main hall.
- No dogs or other animals shall be brought into the premises except with the consent of HSC.